Online Return Policy
We offer exchange only. Our garments are constructed with only quality fabrics. A majority of our designs allow for flexible sizing and flattering designs. We have carefully designed and produced so that every customer is happy with their purchase.
All items must be returned for exchange within 10 days of purchase date for Australian orders and 21 days for international orders. You will need to cover the return postage charge.
The swing tag must be still attached as originally applied. If the swingtag has been removed, you will not be entitled to an exchange.
Purchasing our products means you have accepted our terms & conditions. You have also accepted the possibility of a slight variation in color and size specifications. Colors may appear slightly individual monitor setting. The care instructions must be followed. This return policy only refers to this online store. If you purchased your garment from a stockist, you must adhere to their return policy and procedures and contact the stockist direct. Regarding the National Dress Register, we cannot guarantee its service 100% as we cannot control gowns being worn, thereafter, the initial purchase when the gown was registered to the event. ie: If a customer purchased a ballgown to wear to Kenmore State Highschool Formal, it is registered to Kenmore State High School Formal, but then, the customer then wears the gown to a 21st event consequently. If she does not contact us with proof of her original purchase and registers the gown to the 21st event, then, this is why Jordan Hewitt Pty Ltd cannot guarantee 100% service in this regard.
If you wish to return an item, please post to Jordan Hewitt Pty Ltd, PO Box 461, Booval Fair Qld 4305 with your order/invoice number and advise your choice for exchange.
For other customer service enquiries, please email email@example.com or phone 0413721830
- Returns must be made within 10 days from the purchased date for Australian orders, and 21 days from purchased date for international orders.
- Returned items are processed within 7 business days of receiving your items.
- Returned items can only be issued as an Online Store Credit to the customer to allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size. We do not offer refunds for change of mind in the items or choosing a wrong size.
- Returned items will be accepted by us once only. Once you have used this credit note, we are unable to take any more returns back.
- We will not accept any items for a return, which were received past 10 days from purchased date for Australian orders, 21 days for International orders.
- The items must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached and not smell of ladies perfume/deodorant, no make up stains. Please take due care when trying on your order.
- Please note if you damage a garment after wearing it such as button falls off, zip breaks because of wear and tear, we cannot accept garments back for return.
- All items distributed undergo a quality control check so that our customers do not receive faulty items.
- If the returned item/s does not meet the above standards, Jordan Hewitt Pty Ltd has the right to deny.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind in the items or choosing a wrong size.
- Non-returnable items: If you have received a gift from Jordan Hewitt, you cannot return the item.
ONLINE STORE CREDIT
- You will receive an email with details of the store credit.
- You must have / create an account with Jordan Hewitt before we can issue your store credit.
- Online Store Credit issued via online can only be used online.
- Online Store Credit is valid for 3 months from issued date. It will expire after this period and cannot be renewed.
- Please enter the store credit voucher code at checkout
- Gift vouchers can be purchased via our website. We will send you an email with a gift voucher code.
- The gift voucher code is valid for one year from the purchased date.
- Gift voucher will be sent to the purchaser ‘s email address. If you would like to give gift voucher to someone else, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with the recipient details.
- Online gift voucher can be used online only.
- It cannot be cashed out for monetary value and cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- Please ensure your order is equal to or more than the value of the actual gift voucher.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters on your email, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
- We do not offer refund on gift voucher for change of mind.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a gift voucher purchase or redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
How To Return
Please post back the unwanted garments, attached with original online receipt to the following address.
Your Order #
PO Box 461, Booval Fair Qld 4305
Please take care sending as items lost in the post are your responsibility and we cannot offer credit or refunds on lost parcels.